Full Service Dentist in Richmond Hill
Welcome to our dental clinic serving Richmond Hill, Thornhill & Vaughan where you will receive a truly personalized service aimed at perfecting your smile. Our chic, welcoming décor and friendly team of dentist professionals will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Our experts are committed to providing the very best in oral healthcare in a comfortable & relaxed setting.
About our Dental office in Richmond HillHummingbird Dental Studio is a friendly, full service dental clinic in Richmond Hill. We offer a wide range of dental services including general dentistry, restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures. The caring team at Hummingbird Dental Studio is intimately involved in improving patients’ smiles. Dr Stenzler and his team are among the best dental experts available in the region. Expect the best care possible for your entire family. We place high priority in educating our patients to help them prevent future dental issues.
Family dentistryVisiting the dentist is traumatizing to some people, so it is our goal to make every patient feel as comfortable as possible in our dental office. Our dental office Richmond Hill is fully packed with all the amenities to help you feel calm, comfortable and relaxed as you receive the best care. We guarantee short waiting time in the reception area, a great service at the dentist’s chair and even follow ups to ensure you are coping well with the dental treatment. Every aspect of our family dentistry service is designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your visit.
General dentistryIf you would like to have a root canal, teeth cleaning, fillings, oral cancer screenings or any other general dentistry procedure, we will be happy to schedule a consultation for you. You may want to consider our teeth cleaning procedures to brighten up your smile. We offer the best smile makeovers done by specialized dentists.
Cosmetic dentistryIf broken or colored teeth make you feel less confident, consult our cosmetic dentists to give you the perfect smile makeover. We offer teeth whitening and bonding procedures that are proven to not only improve the look of your smile but also boost your dental health. We’ll recommend only the right dental treatment to keep gum infections and decays at bay. You’ll no longer have to hide your teeth or suffer pain and discomfort due to issues like misalignment or broken teeth that can be fixed.
Restorative dentistryPerhaps you suffer from constant toothaches, missing or broken teeth that hinder your self-confidence. It would be worthwhile for you to consider any of our restorative dentistry procedures and improve your smile. At Hummingbird Dental Studio we offer restorative procedures such as tooth replacements, permanent and removable dentures, veneers, bridges and dental implants. We’ll help you choose just the right restorative dental treatment to give you the desired smile makeover.
Your choice of dental treatments in Richmond HillWhether you have crooked, missing or discolored teeth or you simply want to visit the dental clinic for a regular checkup, we have the best specialists to keep you smiling beautifully. If you’ve been embarrassed by your smile for years or you’ve recently suffered an injury, our cosmetic dentists can give you something to smile about. Visit Hummingbird Dental Studio and you’ll find dentists with the right training and extensive experience in the dental procedures you are considering. We’ll offer you an exceptional service that puts you at ease during your visit.
In our Richmond Hill clinic we offer a variety of dental treatments for adults and children: Composite fillings (mercury free and amalgam-free) to replace a part of a tooth that has been read more
When a natural tooth has been lost due to injury or disease, dental implant is the best solution. Dental implant can take the place of a missing tooth, providing the strength and structure you need in read more
If you suffer from gingivitis and it’s affecting the integrity of your gums, lean on Hummingbird Dental for complete periodontal care. We use the latest in periodontal laser treatment, which is a read more
What is a Root Canal? Removing a tooth infection and filling the canal where the nerve was removed is called a root canal treatment (also known as endodontic treatment). When the nerve in a tooth read more
Smile with confidence after undergoing teeth whitening in Toronto performed by our smile experts. Teeth whitening is part of our comprehensive suite of services related to cosmetic dentistry designed read more
- Samantha G.Our family has been visiting Hummingbird Dental office for many years. Not only did they fix my long term gum disease, my smile has been restored and I no longer need to cover my mouth to smile. I would recommend them specifically for laser gum treatments and for teeth whitening!
FAQ about Dentistry:
- At what age should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- Can Teenagers Have Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants – Next Best Thing to Natural Teeth
- Dental Implants – What Are Your Options?
- Dental Implants vs. Bridgework: Which is the Better Choice?
- Dental Implants: 10 Fast Facts
- Dr. Branemark: The Father of Modern Dental Implantology
- Having a Dental Implant on The Lower Jaw – What to Expect
- How do I know when it's time to come in for a checkup
- How safe are x-rays? Why do you leave the room when taking x-rays on me?
- How to Increase Dental Implant Success Rate
- How to Replace Back Teeth - What You Need to Know
- Is It Possible to Rebuild Bone Using Latest Technology?
- Learn the Different Types of Dental Implants
- My dentist is recommending treatment (I know nothing about). What should I do?
- Reasons for Dental Implants Failure
- Reasons Why You Should Not Be Nervous About Implant Surgery
- The Basics About TADs
- Understanding Implants Aesthetics
- What a general dentist can do for you?
- What are Dental Implants?
- What precautions do you take to ensure patient safety?
- What to do in a dental emergency and what not to
- What’s Next After Losing Your Tooth?
- What’s the difference with whitening products in stores vs in office whitening offered by Dentists?
- Why Dental Implants are the Best Tooth Replacements in History
- Why Dental Implants Work So Well
- Why is it important to keep scheduled dental appointments?
- Why You Should Worry About Losing Your Back Teeth
- Will my insurance cover my appointment?